Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Final results

Sorry everyone all of our pictures from the camera got erased somehow and all the final photos from the winners were lost! I have been trying to round some up! If any of you have any please let me know! Here is one that was sent over that I could at least get something up! Our winners this year were 1st place all the way from the great state of Texas Mr. Cole Schaffner took home the 700$ check with a 10 point lead over our second place winner and no stranger to the winner circle Mr. John Sarkisian of Colorado taking home the 500$ check, And Mr. Lynn Cook stood for his first time in the winners circle with his 300$ check, and our 4th place spot and check of 200$ went to Mr. Rafael Mendoza of No Limits archery shop!!!! I will try and round up some more pics of the finals, again so sorry about the up date! Log onto http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Gd5HPcF-c&feature=youtube_gdata_player and you can see more of the action! Again I'm sorry and I will see if our members have any more pics of Sundays shoot out and Saturdays!

No comments: